Read more" />

Threat intelligence fails to deliver on its promise

A new study by the Information Security Forum (ISF), an independent authority on cyber security and information risk management, reveals that threat intelligence isn’t delivering the expected business objectives. While 82 percent of ISF Members surveyed have a threat intelligence capability, with the remaining 18 percent planning to implement one in the next twelve months, only 25 percent of those surveyed believe their capability is fully delivering.

Read full news article on BetaNews